spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Journeyman TechnicianWorked on small to large engines for 30 yearsGas,LP,Diesel
65057319

Hi Ive got a 3phaze aga mig welder,the machine works but the

Customer Question

Hi I've got a 3phaze aga mig welder,the machine works but the rollers on the wire feed are not turning,I've test the 24v motor and that is ok can you help?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome Thank You for your question

Sorry for your delay.

If you had the motor tested and it's good all mig welders use a micro switch to turn motor or spool on and off.

It is the most likely cause of your problem.

You will have to take apart to get access to trigger and that is were the switch is.

There should also be a fuse that is for the 24 volt circuit you need to check and make sure it's good.

There may also be a broken wire from micro switch to spool motor relay to start motor check wiring carefully.
If you can't find the micro switch or problem could you look for any additional numbers or letters for modal number.Any extra info may help.
No need if you find your problem

Thanks and have a great day
spanky