Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

Hi, My chainsaw, GK1635 (35cm) is not receiving oil from a

Hi, My chainsaw, GK1635 (35cm) is not receiving oil from a full tank to the actual chain. The feed pipe appears to be blocked. I've cleaned all the area around the exit , but to no avail.

Dare I undo the case to access the pipe and pump or will all the works fall out?

What is the correct proccedure please?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you and refund your deposit.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, Thank you for your response. I marked the question as non urgent.

Please carry on searching.

I received no joy from the manual, and suspect Black and Decker have no answer either!

I am worried that if I open up the case, I may need a jig to get all the parts back , hence the question to 'Just Ask'.

Regards, Mick.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for replying.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 years ago.

Only way to get to the pump is to separate the unit. It can be tricky, bit it will not fly apart! There is no instruction to disassemble it, just the parts breakdown, pump is 113. Split the case, have unit laid down so you can lift off the top side, leaving the bottom in place. Try not to disturb the trigger mechanism, then lift out the drive with motor attached. Has small bolts # XXXXX holding it in place. Then the pump is exposed. Good luck with it.Image

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Curtis, I managed to print out the exploded diagram okay.

Many thanks, XXXXX XXXXX pint on me.Wink

Several years ago I took a B&D drill to pieces to repair the trigger - and most of the other parts came adrift too and it was a pig to re -assemble.

Cheers, Mick.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX with it!
Curtis B., Technician
Experience: Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.