Rick
Rick, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.
20444326

HiI have a strimmer model n213 and I cant get it started.

Customer Question

I have a strimmer model n213 and I can't get it started. I no longer have the user manual. Can you supply a manual or can you tell me how to get this thing started.

Many thanks.

XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 years ago.

Is this a gas trimmer? Model number does not come up. Here is a used manual for a 250XL trimmer. Remove the spark plug, and with the plug grounded to the metal of the engine, pull cod and look for spark. If you see park put a teaspoon of fuel into the spark plug hole, re-install the spark plug and see if it will start.---http://lawnandgarden.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/mcculloch/250cxl.html