Rick
Rick, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.
20444326

my karcher 310 pressure washer will not pressurise

Customer Question

Category: Small Engine
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please continue - I cannot afford to buy a new one and being in poor health need one for all sorts of jobs round the house and garden - it has been a good friend to me !!

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please carry on thank you for trying

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Adam

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 years ago.

Water flows through the unit? Motor come son, but no pressure increase? How long since it was used? Ar you prepared to remove the outer housing and go into the pump? The main valve, is likely stuck and needs to be freed up. It gets corrosion on it and sticks, then you get no pressure.Here is link to parts site, # XXXXX on page C is the valve.------http://www.ereplacementparts.com/karcher-310-19947200-pressure-washer-parts-c-33388_33389_33442.html

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you for your help I will open it up and check the valve etc

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have tried and oiled everything but still no pressure so must accept it's dead I suppose. thanks for your help anyway

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 years ago.
Sorry, they don't seem to last!