Rick
Rick, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.
20444326

My Briggs and Stratton S/Plug keeps sutting up ,How do I adjust

Customer Question

My Briggs and Stratton S/Plug keeps sutting up ,How do I adjust the Carb
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 years ago.
Carburetor is not adjustable. Is the choke flap staying open? Is the air filter clean? Plug sooting up is too much fuel or too little air. The carburetor may have to be replaced, but it has no mixture adjustment. Can you get the actual engine model number? Example 123456-0123-B1
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your reply was not any help .I am aware of your coments I was a Mechanic.

You have not been any help

Albert Hunt ISM

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 years ago.
Good luck with it. I will opt out.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam