Rick
Rick, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.
20444326

My carbon monoxide alarm has gone off twice in half an hour.Im

Customer Question

My carbon monoxide alarm has gone off twice in half an hour.I'm watching the tennis on TV & the alarm is situated beside the sky box under the TV. I have opened windows etc but am wondering if the TV &box are the problem as they are the only e!ectrical gadgets on in the room.I'd appreciate your advice
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 3 years ago.

Hi Anne, my name is XXXXX XXXXX having trouble today.I will do my best to assist you in resolving your issue.

Could you please provide make of detector?

Also if you are not using propane for anything,,,, turn shut off valve off on propane tank.

What is this detector in yr,make and modal please?

Are you plugged into any ac power source or are you using battery power?

Let me know
spank