Chris
Chris, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience as ATV, UTV, motorcycle, dirt bike and watercraft technician.
5111025

Hi the bearing have gone in the blade of our Honda hrh536 how

Hi the bearing have gone in the blade of our Honda hrh536 how do i get the center bolt off ?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Chris replied 3 years ago.
Are you referring to the blade bolt? If so you have a couple options, 1. use and impact gun and socket to loosen the bolt, or, 2. use a piece of wood between the blade and mower body to jam the blade and remove the bolt with a conventional ratchet and socket or wrench. If you continue to have difficulties let me know and I will continue to assist you. Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the blade came off when i was using it and the center bolt is still on so can't use wood and don't have an impact gun

Expert:  Chris replied 3 years ago.

Did the blade break off? Is any of it still remaining?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no blade is not broken but the bearings just fell apart have the spring and both plates

Expert:  Chris replied 3 years ago.
Have an assistant hold down the bar to engage the blade, then remove the bolt.