Rick
Rick, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Outdoor Power Equipment technical trainer since 1990, covering eight states.
20444326

flymo 420cx - shrieks when started for 10 secs then normal

Customer Question

flymo 420cx - shrieks when started for 10 secs then normal until switching off sqeaks briefly.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry for delay in replying.
I do not know what to say further - once initial screech stops mower continues and cuts grass satisfactorily. The only similar noise I have ever heard is when in winter some cars appear to have a slipping fan belt.

Is this any help?

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Sorry - I thought that my question was a simple one and that the answer would come easily.
As it seems this is not the case please cancel the whole request.