Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

Got a kew Hobby 1000 pressure washer but it has been stored

Got a kew Hobby 1000 pressure washer but it has been stored for a while and no will not start is there anyone who can service it in Kent ?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I quite understand Adam so am willing to wait New Kew pressure washers don't seem to exist anymore although accessories are still available on the net. Google were unable to trace someone who could service one.. keep trying please !

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Contact the Karcher dealers, they can work on the Kew. Here is one listed who has full service and parts.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.pressureclean.co.uk/
Curtis B., Technician
Experience: Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.