Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

I have just bought a Karcher Xpert HD 7125 X. I am trying to

I have just bought a Karcher Xpert HD 7125 X. I am trying to attach a garden hose to the pressure washer. The water just seems to pour out from the machine. Is there a need for a special connection as only item provided just clicks into current hose pipe. Can you give any help?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
The machine should have come with adapter for the supply hose, that mates the two quick couplers together. It make have been plugged into the machine and needs to be uncoupled and attached to your water supply hose, and then they snap together?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HiI have got the connector and screwed on to the machine. I then coupled my hose pipe but the water is just pouring out of the bottom and when I turn machine on continues to pour out?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
So leak is not at the hose connection? Is the leak where the outlet pressure hose attaches? Or is there a crack? Is this new unit or used? It may have froze with water in it, and has crack!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi brand new trying to put together. Think could be leaking between connections but when I turn on water comes out the botton
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Should be no water leaking between the two hose connections, Anything in between would be something broken or cracked!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So have taken a look under the hood. The hose pipe connection is fine. The 3rd metal piece across from the hose connector when the machine switches on the water squirts everywhere. When I have taken a look it's like a metal harm fitting in a hole that comes out when the water comes through the hose. Any ideas on this? Thanks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Don't try to repair, return it if you can! Get another one ! Not your problem! I would go no further but return it to the supplier and let them deal with it! If you take it apart, then they will not want to warranty it! If you want to do it, then we can find parts list and go from there! But not what I would do!