Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

I have a Karcher T50 T-Racer and the blade does not

I have a Karcher T50 T-Racer and the blade does not spin. It is brand new straight out of the packing. Everything else is working fine, water comes out under pressure, but the blades do not turn
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Can you move the blade easily by hand? Most come with shipping blocks to keep blade from moving is shipping. Be sure there are no obstructions for the blade to spin freely.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Curtis.
I took the broken T50 to Homebase and once they saw that my one was ineffective the swapped it for a new one which works fine. Good Customer Service from Homebase.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Good job! Thanks for the reply.