Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

Where can I buy a replacement Recoil Assembly Stihl KM55

Customer Question

Where can I buy a replacement Recoil Assembly for a Stihl KM55 R Hedgetrimmer Please. Or is there a part number I can search for.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Adam. Yes I will wait for a few days.

Glenn

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/b354p26/Stihl-String-Trimmer-Recoil-Starter/150727/1810036?ss=a26b354&mr=0
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't think you will find that this is the correct one foe the KM55 R
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
The hedge trimmer uses the same motor head as the string trimmer, this shows to fit the KM55. Does it not look like yours?