ranwell1
ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner of Large Small engine repair business. Over 39 years. Certified both 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines
18770454

My stihl ms 200t won't stay running starts fine but when you

Customer Question

My stihl ms 200t won't stay running starts fine but when you give it throttle it dies out, I have checked fuel line replaced spark plug, cleaned the carberator, tried to reset carberator screws to book recommendation and it still won't continue to run.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  ranwell1 replied 2 years ago.
The problem is still most likely in the carburetor. Take the carburetor apart again and clean it again, then reassemble it using a COMPLETE carburetor repair kit that includes all of the diaphrams and gaskets.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where can I get the kit from any idea
Expert:  ranwell1 replied 2 years ago.
You can get the kit from any good stihl dealership