Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

I have a Karcher K2 cleaner. When the wand is set

Customer Question

I have a Karcher K2 cleaner. When the wand is set to 'mix' it does appear to pick up the patio fluid; I have the clear extending plastic tube well into the solution.
Any ideas?
kind regards,
Joe
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
The tube has a check valve in the pump where it attaches. This check valve is stuck. If you have some air available, you may be able to release it with some air into hose. But do not use too much pressure, or it will blow the hose off. If not, you will have to remove the check valve and clean it and reinstall.