spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Journeyman TechnicianWorked on small to large engines for 30 yearsGas,LP,Diesel
65057319

I have no suction in the primer bulb of my Ryobi RBC430SESC

Customer Question

I have no suction in the primer bulb of my Ryobi RBC430SESC brushcutter
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 2 years ago.
Good morning, sorry for delay, my name is ***** ***** you for asking your question, I will try and help you out.
I think you mean when you push primer button there is no suction or is not drawing fuel from tank?
This is usually caused by a cracked primer bulb,,or a bad fuel line from carb/primer/plate to fuel tank.
To repair replace primer bulb and the two fuel lines.
Make sure to measure sizes of fuel line and bulb before you order,, there are a few different sizes.
If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:
1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.
2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.
The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)
3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)
I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.
Questions or problems let me know I'm happy to assist.
Thank You,
spanky
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Your reply sounds feasible but I have yet to get the bits to try it out.
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 2 years ago.
You can reply here if you need to later,,,,, rating does not close the question,,,,,,, it just assures the website credits me for my time,,,, otherwise I get nothing and the site keeps it all