Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

Unable to start the engine on my leaf blower model RGVB3100.

Unable to start the engine on my leaf blower model RGVB3100. It would seem that the carburetta is not priming, although I can see fuel flowing in the supply tube. Any advice would be appreciated.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Put a small amount of fuel direct into the spark plug hole, re-install the spark plug and see if it will start. When you press primer does it seem to pump and move fuel, Do you see air bubbles in the primer? Air bubbles, would indicate a bad fuel line.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When pressing the primer it does seem to pump fuel and yes I can see air bubbles in the fuel line. I have checked the tightness of the pipe at the pump and carburettor and all looks well
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Fuel line back into the tank may be split or leaking, that is where the primer pulls fuel from.