Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

I have a qualcast 320 electric mower and a spring steel L shaped

Customer Question

i have a qualcast 320 electric mower and a spring steel L shaped strip has come astray in the safety trigger i have not a clue were it goes help.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i sent this question about 3 hours ago i have aqualcast bosh lawnmower and a L shaped piece of spring steel about an inch long and about a quarter of an inch wide has come out of the trigger mecanism no idea were it goes. help help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.*** tele *********** uk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
21 hours later no answer
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i am willing to wait a little longer. john
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
http://dnhk.manufacturer.globalsources.com/si/6008825755401/pdtl/Micro-miniature/1039701557/Micro-Switch.htm
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
It sounds like the bar, of the micro switch for the trigger. Much like the micro switch I linked above. It pushed the push button of the switch. It is likely broken, and what you need is a new complete switch. I can't find a good picture of the switch assy.