Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

I want to fit a briggs and stratton to my lx188 17 hp can

Hi i want to fit a briggs and stratton to my lx188 17 hp can you tell me which one will fit with the least amount of adjustments please
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
http://www.smallenginewarehouse.com/Repower-Old-Equipment/John-Deere-LX188-Category/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have already looked at this site.
my question was which engine is best for fitting.
I live in the UK so the price of this company is prohibited however i can order a briggs engine here but need to know which one is the best model and if a kit is needed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have already looked at this site.
I live in the UK so the price of this company is prohibited however i can order a briggs engine here but need to know which one is the best model and if a kit is needed for the LX188
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
31R607-0009 or any of the 31R607 models will be your best choice. The only way you get the kit is buy it through a company that sells engines and kits! You can't buy (kit) by itself!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.