Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

Does the battery ever need to be replaced SIP 02865

does the battery ever need to be replaced for the SIP 02865 Trade T2000 Welding Helmet?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Has light to show low battery . If it shows low battery, then it should be replaced!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question relates to a solar powered welding helmet, on which there is no light that I can see.
The problem is that the auto darkening dose not appear to be working when the arc is struck.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
The Traver helmet site says there will be indicator that lights up. If no light and does not work,battery is bad,