Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

I have a jacobsen LF3800. Mower starts and mows, after a

Customer Question

I have a jacobsen LF3800. Mower starts and mows, after a while it cuts out, it will restart, put the brake off and engine cuts out. The only way to move the mower then is to put a washer on the brake pedal sensor. What is the problem?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

You have a sensor that is cutting off the engine from a fault it is detecting. Oil , temperature, or hydraulic? Look for condition that will give warning. low oil, etc.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We all ready know this we hoped you would be more specific
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

!! Sorry, not hands one. Start with unplugging one at a time, stat with oil pressure.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

I see question still open. Did you find problem?