JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

We have a 2 year old karcher K2, everything works ok but

Customer Question

Hi we have a 2 year old karcher K2, everything works ok but there no water pressure because all the water is leaking out of the front of the machine, have taken it apart and tried it without casing, water is poring out of the black parts inside
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like the black housing you are referring to is the impeller, this would be uneconomical to repair.

Since you already have all the accessories, I would suggest you buy a reconditioned K2 unit, such as the one here for under £60.

This will mean that you can then use the parts from your old K2 as spares (such as the hose etc).

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James