Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

Just got a new petrol lawn mower will not srart

Customer Question

hi just got a new petrol lawn mower
will not srart
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Is the on/off switch on? Can you remove the spark plug and check for spark? If it has spark. put a teaspoon of fuel direct into the spark plug hole, and re-install the spark plug and it should start.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

I se question is still open, did you get mower to run?