Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

I have a Mcculloch 300 EX limited edition lawn tractor 2007

Customer Question

I have a Mcculloch 300 EX limited edition lawn tractor 2007 but can't find the serial number
anywhere I've lots of number of it but don't think any are the serial number could you help me please, this is all the numbers that I have, Poulan Pro 06/2007, 42 Hi Perf2 13897,
en/No 07413ZD92728,7072k20095,T2-AABC-181A-1GXX Serial 061107s000264,HOP QCT 342, Product###-##-####
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

S/n ?? You list two s/n's, 13897 and 061107. Why do you need s/n?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
to get a manual for it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll try these numbers and get back to you,
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Link the Google search above, and pic the OM manual listed. You need to use the product number,(###) ###-####as your model.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have typed in###-##-####and that's comes up with the grass bagger only, I'm I doing something wrong?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

!! Sorry, I didn't downoad it! I thought it was full manual. Let me try again!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

From what I find, your McCullough will be this mower! See link above.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fig 4 Looks nothing like my tractor
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Shows to have same operating manual.?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't think that can be right as my engine is a 22hp B&S so that would be something like PB22H42LT does the 185 not stand for 18.5hp
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

I just go by what the numbers show, the Briggs single cylinder is same from from 12 horse power to 22 hp. all same diminison. You wanted operators manual. As for as basic tractor and deck, it should be same. McCollugh does not make mower, but is a re branded MTD. which makes both the McCollugh and the Poland.