Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

How do I fit a 'stop' cable on a International 454

Customer Question

How do I fit a 'stop' cable on a International 454 Tractor????
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Explain. you just want to add a kill cable from dash to injection pump kill lever? Just get cable with knob, and remove the nut that holds cable in dash, slip cable through dash and slip the nut/washer back on the cable and all the way , up under the dash and put nut on the shaft , to hold it rigid in dash. Once the cable is in dash, then route it to the injection pump lever. Figure out how long the housing needs to be. and pull cable inner part back about six inches, enough to make your connection from the lower clamp. Then cut the housing, and push cable back in, leaving the inner cable , to work with.

Isee question is still open, did you see my response?