Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 20+ years experience printer repair
59725966

How do I get to print my emails and other thing off my Samsung

Customer Question

How do I get to print my emails and other thing off my Samsung GALAXY S111 and my Samsung GALAXY FAME on my EPSON EXPPESSION XP-305 3IN1 PRINTER.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and welcome. My name is Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

First a brief overview of the process: This is a live chat format, so I’ll need to communicate back and forth with you. You’ve already paid a deposit or membership to post your question here. I am an independent tech, and am volunteering my time unpaid until our chat is concluded. At that time I’ll request you click the EXCELLENT smiley face to close out our chat. It is my intention to solve your problem with a quick, honest, and helpful answer and my goal is for a rating of Excellent Service. You may receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel I’ve earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Should you feel the need to provide a negative rating of Bad or Poor Service, please wait and let me know what I can do to clarify or more thoroughly answer your question instead. You are rating me personally, not this site or your product and negative rating will not initiate a refund. Please know that not all issues can be fixed online; in those cases of a hardware failure, I’ll troubleshoot and diagnose the problem, and provide a practical recommendation for how to proceed.

My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Let’s get started!
_________________________

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having trouble. If you need to find the mac address of the printer, go into the printer settings menu, then print a network configuration/test page, and there it should detail the IP address as well as the MAC address for you.

Note that if all else fails, and you can't print directly, you should be able to install one of the Epson printing apps from the android marketplace/google play store which will help you configure and print via wifi.