Ashik
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

i have a problem with my iPhone 5 c I had an upgrade showing

i have a problem with my iPhone 5 c I had an upgrade showing and I clicked on it now my phone is locked on the screen there a blue circle with a music symble inside it ands itune below it an arrow pointing to the blue circle and a usb symble showing it will not close down not let me operate it
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The problem is, that upgrade has corrupted the firmware (iOS) of your iPhone. You have to reinstall the operating system/firmware (iOS) from iTunes application on your computer. Unfortunately, that is your only way to solve this problem.

First, download and install latest iTunes application on your from here : http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

After installing iTunes, open iTunes. Then connect your iPhone to your computer with the USB cable and iTunes will ask you to restore it. Click OK or Restore.

This will reinstall the iOS on it.

If you've any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it.

Best Regards,
Ashik
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi David, just checking. How is it going ? If you have any problem, please let know and I'm glad to continue to help you.