CELLGIRL
CELLGIRL, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  BSC computer science (honors)
26798893

I have got the samsung software downloaded on my PC ready for

Customer Question

I have got the samsung software downloaded on my PC ready for samsung galaxy s4 and I am upgrading from a iPhone to a samsung galaxy s4 and I want to know if there is anyway I can't add contacts manually to the samsung software ready for march
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  CELLGIRL replied 3 years ago.

Hi there, I am Michelle, and i am a licensed Electronic's professional, i see you are asking about Samsung s4 and i-phone, i think i can help you. I have an overall 9 years of experience in this area and have helped hundreds of customers in fixing there problems. Click on the link below and follow the steps as you will have to download the Download CopyTrans

http://www.copytrans.net/support/how-to-transfer-iphone-contacts-to-samsung-galaxy-s4/