Vinod Menon
Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

hi i have iphone 5 and i cant get past screen code phone shuts

Customer Question

hi i have iphone 5 and i cant get past screen code phone shuts down when i try i have a lot of family photos on it so im told if i reset i will lose everything is there any way around this regards ray
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
You should still be able to Sync the iPhone with your computer without unlocking it, have you already done that to backup everything on it?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes we have tried that but it only wants to reset phone if I do that I will lose my photos

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
You will lose them if you did not backup first, if you backup you can restore everything after resetting.
There is no other way, have you already backed up everything on the phone?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did on icloud but when I checked my contacts were onlu backed up noty photos

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Is it saying disabled already?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is what saying disabled look can you help me to get past this code

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.

.
Is the phone itself saying disabled, and I am trying to help you however right now it looks like your only option is going to be to bring it to an apple store. They may be able to get the pictures off of it for you. But the only way you are going to be able to remove the pass code is to restore it.
.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes reset seems to be the thing but is thefe away to reset with out loseing phots

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Unfortunately no there is not, you would have had to have already backed them up.
.