John T. F.
John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+Yrs in the computer/electronics service industry
60674955

need to reset my apple phone

Customer Question

need to reset my apple phone
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  John T. F. replied 3 years ago.
Hello! My name is John, I will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Can you describe the problem? Are you wanting to restore to factory settings?

John
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

restore to factory setting

Thanks, Sheila.

On the iPhone

tap Settings

tap General

tap Reset

tap "Erase All Content and Settings"

When the iPhone restarts, it will boot back up as if it were new out of the box.

If you still have concerns, please do not negatively rate my answer, simply reply back before rating. I'll be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. When you are satisfied, please give my answers a positive rating. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,
John
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still unable to log on phone will not accept my talk talk account, these 2 numbers on my talk talk handbook are as follows, tt191e6c then ura49ft9 keeps saying unable to join network talk talk 191e6c

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

keeps telling me it cant find talk talk have now no phone to use at all

Hi Sheila, was this an issue you had prior? I had asked you to describe your issue but you only said you wished to reset the iPhone.

Please provide more details on what has been going on with the iPhone.

Thanks,
John
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my phone would not receive e,mails etc the phone shop cleaned my sim card did all you said but nothing worked my phone now been disabled so now have no working phone

Sheila, were you having another issue with the iPhone beyond emails? The SIM card is not used for email functionality at all.

John
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not till it was cleaned by phone shop

So to clarify; your original issue was only relating to email and you had more problems after the shop worked on the phone?

John
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my phone is now fully operational but not with your help, done by my son in law. so would appreciate my money to be put back in my accout

I am not an employee of JustAnswer and do not have access to your account details to handle requests of this nature.

You can access http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for account help or contact customer service directly via [email protected] with any financial concerns.

Thanks,
John
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

MY PHONE WAS CONNECTED BY MY SON IN LAW NOT USING THE RECAMENDATIONS SUGGESTED BY YOU SO CAN YOU PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT PLEASE

Hi Sheila,

Please use the email I gave you previously. I am not an employee and can not access your account.

John