Ashik
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

Ive asked this before and received an answer which appeared

I've asked this before and received an answer which appeared to solve the problem - but it hasn't!
I couldn't connect my iPhone 4S to my iMac via Bluetooth. I've now got them connected, but when I try and send a file from computer to phone nothing happens, I just get a message "The device does not have the necessary services." Can you help?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can't transfer files from your iMac to your iPhone or iPhone to iMac via Bluetooth. It is only for tethering internet.

If you want to transfer anything from your Mac to iPhone, then you have to use iTunes application. Open iTunes from Applications folder and connect your iPhone. iTunes will recognize your iPhone and shows it in the top right (or in left column). Select it.

Then you can sync your iPhone with your Mac using iTunes. Follow instructions in here : http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1296

If you've any questions or would like any help with syncing your iPhone, please let me know and I will help you.

Best Regards,
Ashik