Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Smartphone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.
30037186

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX got this phone and deleted my app

Customer Question

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX got this phone and deleted my app store by my stake ive tried absaloutly everything and still cant do anything so PLEASE can someone help me thanks
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Susan! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you confirm you have Apple iPhone? If yes, please try the following:

- Please go to Settings -> Reset -> Reset Home Screen Layout, then see if App Store icon is back.

- If that does not work, then try:

• Go to Settings > General > Restrictions, and enter your passcode,
  • Select the App Store icon, and turn it ON.

- If it still does not work, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together on the iPhone for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Edit: It looks like you are not there right now. When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,