Nick H.
Nick H., Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Support Smartphones for more than 5 years.
63271161

i have a samsung s8000 mobile. The screen swipe and buttons

i have a samsung s8000 mobile. The screen swipe and buttons have stopped working but phone still switched on etc. There are video clipss stored on it we would like. Can we get access to them any other way or move them to another devise or have we lost them forever?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Do you have a SD memory card on the phone?

Remove battery for 10 minutes. Put it back. Turn phone on. Do touch screen and buttons work?

Nick
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no it doesnt hold an sd card. Tried all that but buttons are frozen and swipe inop. phone rings and tells me there are texts or missed calls but I cant get to them

Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Pamela.

When you turn on your phone, does it ask for passcode to unlock? Or it will show the Home screen normally?

Nick
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

goes to the homescreen - no passcode.

Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Pamela.

We have a chance to recover those photos and videos on your phone. Please do as follows:

First on your computer, click here or go to http://tinyurl.com/po5buor to download and install the PC Studio software.

When done, open this program.
Connect your phone to computer using the USB cable.
PC Studio will recognize your phone and show on the screen.
Now you want to select option to import photos and videos.
Follow the steps and save them on your PC.

If this method does not work and you REALLY NEED these videos on your phone, bring your phone to a local phone repair shop and have them test and replace the touch screen as well as the buttons.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick