John T. F.
John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+Yrs in the computer/electronics service industry
60674955

Hi, somebody rub my iPhone 4 , how can I block that phone to

Hi, somebody rub my iPhone 4 , how can I block that phone to not use any more .
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  John T. F. replied 3 years ago.
Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Apple does have the "Find My iPhone/iPod/iPad” feature available for iCloud users BUT the key fact is that you must have registered the device for this service at some point prior to losing it.

However, if you've ever registered the device with iCloud, it's possible this was enabled for you. You can sign in to the following site to see if the device is registered.

Note: You would sign in with the Apple ID used for iCloud or to make Store purchases.

https://www.icloud.com/#find

If your device is registered there and the person who has it now has not removed it from the network, you can send it messages, track it's location and remotely erase your personal data off the drive.

If you are running iOS 6 or later you will also have access to Lost mode. While in Lost mode, your device will keep track of where it’s been and report back to you any time you check in with the Find My iPhone app.

For additional security, if your device was running iOS 7 and is erased, the user must sign in with the Apple ID that was used to erase it before it can be activated again.

Your next step is to suspend data service so that others can not use the phone.

If you believe the device was stolen, the person who has it now can erase the device on a computer and you would no longer be able to track it so you may wish to try and get in contact with the Police Dept. File a Police Report for the device. Call the non-emergency number of the police department with jurisdiction over the area in which the theft occurred. They will direct you to another law enforcement agency, if necessary.

The police will ask you questions about the theft, in order to file a police report for your device. Give as many important details about the device to the police as you can, including the serial number, which may help them them apprehend any person responsible and recover your lost/stolen device.

Also, report your missing device to an online site like http://www.stolen-property.com. Sites like this are used by pawn shops and others to track lost/stolen property that comes into their business.

If you still have concerns, please do not negatively rate my answer, simply reply back before rating. I'll be more than happy to work with you further. When we are finished, please give my answers a positive rating so I will be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,
John
Excuse me Abbas, but why did you rate my answer as bad service? You asked how to block the phone and I gave you complete information on how to track it, erase it, and lock it to prevent another from using it.
John
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I pay 22 pound to find out a quick and possible way to block my stolen phone , your answer doesn't sort it out my problem how can I be satisfy .
Abbas, my answer provides you with info on the EXACT tools to sign in and erase your iPhone preventing the person who has it from using it. How is that not an answer to your original question?

John
Howdy!
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this issue, please let me know. If you are satisfied but have not yet rated, please do so. Positive ratings assure I remain in good standing.
Also, feel free to request me again at any time when you come back to ask another question.
I can be reached directly via the following page:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-macdruid/
Thanks,
John
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok I'm satisfy from my answer u gave me on 24/09/14 . But why you charge my card account again on 2/10/14 and this time was £32.00 . I never accepted to be a member and I had no more question after first one I ask u .