Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Authorized Microsoft Partner
63083622

i bought a Samsung s5 three weeks ago for a present ,the person

Customer Question

i bought a Samsung s5 three weeks ago for a present ,the person that i gaveit to has informed me that she cant download anything ,emails apps so on is there a code you can give me for her to be able to do this
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Wes replied 3 years ago.
Wes :

Before we begin, I would like to make sure you understand that Just Answer is not affiliated with any service provider or manufacturer and we do not have control over their systems. Our ability to fix issues like this are therefore very limited and I ask that you take that into consideration before leaving a negative rating. Also keep in mind that some product-related problems are not "fixable" and the appropriate answer may include directing you to an authorized service center for your product. If you have reached our site in error, or if I am not able to help you, you can request a refund at http://www.justanswer.com/refund .My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please favorite or bookmark this page press CTRL+D, so you can return here if we get disconnected.