Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I have just received an iPhone 4s purchased on ebay. It was

Customer Question

I have just received an iPhone 4s purchased on ebay. It was supposed to be unlocked to all networks but will not accept a sim card from talkmobile (Vodafone carrier). The IMEI is : 01 319100 064489 0. Can you please advise me how to unlock this phone?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

To unlock your phone you have to purchase an unlock code online using your IMEI No. There are several sites that provide these. They all work the same way. They will give you a quote of the cost and the time it will take to provide the code.

JoelK :

Here is a link to a YouTube video that will show you exactly how to do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAjhV23F-d0

JoelK :

Here is a link to the website that will provide an unlock code for your iPhone:

http://www.unlockriver.com/

JoelK :

The process that you select depends upon what network your iphone is locked to. You can try the least expensive option, or you can contact your seller to find out this information.

JoelK :

The least expensive option is USA- AT&T. The price for your phone is $59.99,and the delivery time is 2-6 business days. You can pay by PayPal or credit card. Delivery is in the form of an email. When you receive the email, you connect your iPhone to your computer and it will be unlocked automatically via iTunes.

JoelK :

IF I HAVE SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, I WOULD APPRECIATE A GOOD OR AN EXCELLENT RATING. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING.