Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Smartphone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.
30037186

Hi I need some help with my Apple IPhone 5s.When I try to play

Customer Question

Hi I need some help with my Apple IPhone 5s.When I try to play movies from Amazon instant on the device they keep pausing and it sometimes says to check the Internet connection.I don't know how to do this or if that is the problem.I am using a Virgin super hub 2 with my HP Pavilion g6 lap top computer in the next room.Please help,thankyou,Alex.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Alexander! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously on the phone? Are you able to play Amazon Instant movies fine on the computer or another device?

Please try this: go to Settings, General, Reset, Reset network settings, and confirm reset. Then go to Settings, Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.

If needed, please disconnect the power cord from your Virgin super hub 2 for a few minutes, then reconnect, and check.

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,