Vinod Menon
Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

after my phone

Customer Question

after my phone came back from repair i am not able to down load any apps it will not accept account name or pass word .how can i find my pass word and account. my phone is a nokia lumia 520 on t-mobile network phone no XXXXXXXX can you help. Regards ***** *****

Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Derrick! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you remember the email address associated with your phone? Have you tried to reset your Microsoft account password ***** the outlook.com website?

Do you also have a windows or mac computer? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

again com puter is windows xp

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

again com puter is windows xp

any thing that gets me into software accountso i can down load apps is fine

Did you see my other question also? Have you tried to reset your Microsoft account password ***** the outlook.com website (only if you know how)?

And/or can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your Microsoft account directly on your computer together with you first, then you can enter it on the phone later?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have tried to reset my password ***** out success what am i doing wrong

It seems you always reply back to me late. Please only reply on this web page. Was there any error or message when resetting your microsoft account password? Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your Microsoft account directly on your computer together with you first, then you can enter it on the phone later? Please reply at the box below on this web page. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry iam here now.my account comes *****@******.*** but when i

put in password ***** says address or password ***** ***** correct reset password

but what ever i try does not work.

Can you please confirm what happens exactly when you reset your Microsoft account with that email address (it shows on the phone) at the website below:

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

What is the error or message? Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when i try to sign in email address *****@******.*** xxxxxxx xxxxxreply your email or password ***** ***** try reset your pass word butiget know where.

i think we should call it aday and have my money back.

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your Microsoft account directly on your computer together with you first, then you can enter it on the phone later? Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have now solved the problem,and should have been on a free trial

any way.can ihave a refund.

Great. If you don't mind, did you use the website link I've provider in order to reset Your Microsoft account password? Or what did you try to fix? I was trying to help you quickly, but you were away most of the time. But I'm glad you got it working now. Do you need help with anything else for now? Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We have set up a new account thank you , We would be grateful for a refund as this should have been on a free trial basis.i

regards ***** *****

You're welcome. If you wanted to, I could have helped recovering your previous Microsoft account. But I'm glad you got it working now, so we're canceling / refunding this. If you need anything else, please come back any time; we guarantee our service. Thank you.