Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Smartphone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.
30037186

I have a Samsung C3950 mobile phone and have lost my instruction

Customer Question

I have a Samsung C3950 mobile phone and have lost my instruction book.
Can you supply me with a new one please?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Would you like me to provide you the instructions book / manual online, which you can download and view instantly on your computer right now?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No. I need the HARD COPY delivered to me by post as I don't have the know-how to download. Thanks.

I'm sorry, we have live online support. It's very easy to download / view manual on the computer. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

If you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer, so I can download the phone manual directly on your computer together with you. Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm a pensioner, not very knowledgeable. How long would the process take?

That's okay. It's quick to download the manual. Please click on the website in order to view the instructions book / manual. You can also print the manual if you have a printer.

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201306/20130628105045796/GT-C3590_UM_EU_Eng_Rev.1.0_130619.pdf

(If needed, you can right-click on the website above, then select the option to Save..., and save it to a folder on your computer.)

Please only reply at this web page. When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,