Ashik
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I have an iPhone 6+ and recently I'm unable to add phone numbers

I have an iPhone 6+ and recently I'm unable to add phone numbers to my list of contacts the key pad simply does not appear. In detail I carry out the following actions : from the list of phone numbers I receive I click on the i icon , then I click on the create contact icon , the new contact screen appears , I click on the first the cursor appears however the key pad does not appear . Also the key pad does not appear if I want to share a phone number from contacts by e mail or message . The funny thing is the key pad appears when I want to share contact using what's up and sending messages by e mail or by SMS . Any suggestion as to the reason and is there any solution . Thanks .
*****@******.***
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. This will reset it.
Now reset the settings of your iPhone. Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. Now check the contacts.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.