Ashik
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

there, I have just received a new nokia 630 phone, I have

Customer Question

Hi there, I have just received a new nokia 630 phone, I have been trying for over 24 hours to download apps I have tried to create a Microsoft account, and you have sent me 2 codes via email to *****@******.***, but when I try and put them in my nokia, it comes up error code beginning with 800, I cant find this code on your troubleshooting page, and keeps saying try again later, Please help my number is *********** Helen.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Go to www.live.com and can you sign in with your Microsoft account ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I logged in ok, but there were no

messages for me , Helen

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Helen, do you have any files or data on your phone ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what sort of files, only facebook

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
I mean contacts, photos etc. I want you to factory reset the phone and then setup it with the Microsoft account. On your phone, go to Settings and tap about phone. Then tap reset your phone and tap ye.This will factory reset it, which will erase everything from it and install a fresh software. After factory reset, sign in to your Microsoft account. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How do I sign into my Microsoft account.

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
After factory reset, open Microsoft apps store application and download some apps. It will ask you to sign in to your microsoft account. Enter account user name and password ***** sign in.