Ashik
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

Trying to download photos from GT19100 to Toshiba PC

Customer Question

Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. You can download anything from your Galaxy S2 to your PC or vice versa using the Samsung Kies application. Download and install Samsung Kies on your Mac from here : http://www.samsung.com/in/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/Install Kies and connect your S2 to your PC with the USB Cable. Open Kies and Kies will recognize your S2. Then it will show it in the left column and you can download the pictures or videos from there to your PC. Or you can open 'My Computer' or 'This PC' and you can see GT-i9100 device there. Open it and open the phone's memory. Open DCIM folder and you can see the photos in the subfolders there. Copy them to your computer. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks the second , ((Or you can open 'My Computer' or 'This PC' and you can see GT-i9100 device there. Open it and open the phone's memory. Open DCIM folder and you can see the photos in the subfolders there. Copy them to your computer.)) worked after a lot of messing about, thank you.

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
I'm very glad you got it worked :)