Ashik
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I have made a typo on my windows phone and can not change it

I have made a typo on my windows phone and can not change it to the correct address as aresult I am locked out of all my apps . Please help me correct it .
Ramor
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. To change the primary account, you may have to factory reset your Windows phone. Factory reset will everything from it but you can backup to your computer first.Before factory reset, go to Settings > email + accounts and sign in to your original account. Then select the old account and remove it. If you are unable to remove it, then you will have to factory reset it. To do that go to the Windows Phone settings. Go to about, then scroll to the bottom and tap on "reset your phone" and confirm the warning. This will wipe your phone clean. After factory reset, sign in to your original account. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am not happy to do what you say .I want to remove the incorrect email with damaging my current set up please.

R

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You have used that wrong account to activate your phone. Right ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

correct

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Could you please tell me why did you rate me as Bad service ? All I did is try to help you and this is how you do this to people who try to help you ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Because you asked me to rate you !