Ashik
Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

How do I move data from my phone to my SD card as my phone

How do I move data from my phone to my SD card as my phone GS4 ace has only 2.19GB storage left and my 16GB storage card has 13.86 left
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Open Apps list screen. In App list, open My Files app. Select All Files. This will show SD Card and Device Storage. Tap Device Storage. You will see the folders and other files there. Checkmark the folder you want to move to SD card, tap Options button or the three dots button at top right and tap Move. Tap SD card and open the folder you want the folder to be moved and tap More Here.That will do it. If you have access to a computer there, then you can move the files from Device storage to SD using it. Let me know if you want to move using your computer. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If you want to move Apps data, then open Settings > Applications or Application Manager. Swipe to All tab (next to Running, Downloaded etc tabs at top). Select the apps that you want the data to be moved to SD card and from the resulting screen, tap Move to SD Card. This option might not be available for some apps.