Richard, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I have broken my Samsung 4 phone screen. I can't access

Hi. I have broken my Samsung 4 phone screen. I can't access it so I bought an adapter. I have plugged the HDMI lead into the TV then adapter. The phone is plugged into the adapter and so is the mouse. The TV is 50 inch smart TV from Argos. Now the phone has appeared on the screen but I can't get the mouse to appear on TV. I need the mouse to work so I can unlock the phone via TV. The mouse is plugged into the adapter as I was told to do and its on as red light showing. I did try plugging the USB end of mouse into TV but still nothing and the light was faint. Could you please help me. I'm desperate to unlock the phone
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The problem is its not going to enable the mouse service until the phone is unlocked as it needs to install in order to work.
This you cannot get around sorry.
But what data do you wish to get from it as we may have another option for this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Videos. Pictures
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You wont be able to get the mouse to work while it is locked as it will not process the installation of the mouse.
One thing you can attempt is to connect the phone to a windows computer via the USB port.
The computer should then detect the phone, then once your viewing the phone, look for a folder called DCIM and the pictures and videos will be there if you can get to this.
Let me know the results please