Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

My phone has suddenly stopped downloading e-mails and shows

My phone has suddenly stopped downloading e-mails and shows them last updated at 13.00 on 06/01/2016 which is the exact time shown under sync settings. What can I do to reactivate them please?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is Joel. Thank you for your question. I can help you resolve your problem. What is the make and model of your device?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you -It is a Samsung Galaxy Ace 4
I can help you now, if you are online. Please go to Settings > Accounts Email and select your email. Then select Menu > Remove Account. Then go to Settings > Accounts and scroll down to +Add Account and recreate your email account. Then select your account and activate the sync. Please let me know if this works for you. What is your email domain?