Richard, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I could not activate my phone .please help me to open.

i could not activate my phone .please help me to open .
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

HI Neena, what type of phone is it? And what is the Service?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Alex .thanks your prompt reply .I have IPHONE 5 and i am not able to open my phone .and they told me to contact apple support team

When you say "not able to open my phone" do you mean the phone is LOCKED, and your not able to UNLOCK it? Because you dont know the password, or passcode?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I think my daughter played with my phone and she wrote wrong i cloud password ***** When i open main screen am receiving error msg ie;your i phone could not be activated because the activation server cannot be reached .try connecting your i phone to i tunes to activate it .

Hmmm, that is odd.

So the phone is not locked.....its just got the icloud account messed up.

.

Now becasue you cant REMOVE an icloud account without the password, you may be forced into ERASING the phone and starting over.

Did you ever take a BACKUP of the iPhone?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i know the password ***** my i cloud account .if i wanted to erase how can i do .
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
When i open main screen am receiving error msg ie;your i phone could not be activated because the activation server cannot be reached .try connecting your i phone to i tunes to activate it .

Retract the Secure remote service.....its not needed.

Its an automatic thing they get customers to click on. Retract or cancel it.

.

To erase the Iphone......you HAVE to have iTunes on your computer, and then connect the iPhone to the computer that has iTunes.....then follow a process.

What service are you using? Verizon? Sprint? AT&T?

Activation has more to do with your SERVICE than the iPhone...and it sounds like somethign was changed that was related to your SERVICE (maybe the IEMI, or the SIM, Phone number code.....etc etc)

Whicvh would cause activation to fail.

Also, is this phone NEW? did you just get it (within a week) or have you had it a long time?

Is your phone bill Past DUE? or current? Can you LOGIN online to yoru phone service account to check your status?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
sorry . I didnt get what do you mean

What part dont you understand?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
am using this phone more than 4 years .
This part i couldnt understand
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please help me to solve this problem .Now what should i do .I troubling with this problem more than a week and I don't have any contact details

I see your in the United Arab Emirates.....and in that country the phone services are different than in the UNited States.

IM not too famalier with the UAE and their phone services.......however, the process is the same WORLDWIDE.

So, the question i should be asking.....is....WHO do you PAY to use the iPhone? Where does your phone Bill come from?

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Sorry about the issue you are having.

First, where did you purchase the phone originally?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
United Arab Emirate
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

ok, do you have the original sim card in the phone? The reason is it needs to original service that was on the phone (phone company) in order to activate it with their servers

IT appears you changed providers since you first purchased it?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i have original sim card and its already in the phone. i purchased this phone from one of the Dubai apple store 4 years ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

ok, open iTunes on your computer, connect the phone to your computer and tell me what iTunes then says please

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thank you .when i connected to i tune my phone is activated .Thanks a lot .
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Your welcome

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok .Sure.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

thanks

Richard, Hardware Engineer
Experience: Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement