AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Developer
Experience:  Smartphone developer and software engineer.
57442719

Is it free when I make a repair for my iphone in the app

Customer Question

Is it free when I make a repair for my iphone in the app store? My phone screen got cracked, it's only a single hairline tho and my warranty is also still valid
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 3 months ago.

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. If you do not wish to request one of those, then disregard them.
  • I am not credited for my assistance to you unless you rate my service before you leave. Please take just 2 seconds to rate at the top of this page before you exit :) If for any reason I have not provided you excellent service, please let me know before rating.
  • You are not rating your product, or this website. You are rating my service to you

Yes, if your device is still under it's 1 year warranty, then you can absolutely take it into your local Apple store and have them replace it for free. You will be able to walk out the same day with a new device in hand, with all your data transferred over.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave today, and remember it is my service you are rating and nothing else. If you feel my service has been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

Bookmark this link to ask me questions directly in the future: http://bit.ly/AnswersByEric