JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has supported smart devices for the last 10 years, troubleshooting connectivty, application and hardware issues.
75967336

I have recently changed to the iPhone X, my old Iphone was

I have recently changed to the iPhone X, my old Iphone was able to log onto my youtube channel directly from the app, now this is not possible.
I can see me channel is still there, as I can search it and it pops up, but I'm not logged into it!!
My google account is showing another youtube channel which I can log into to, but this appears to be new, with no videos in it.
How can I link my old channel with my google account, help please
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please remote assistance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What do I do now`?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Here's the youtube channel I wish to link to my google account
https://www.youtube.com/user/mightywonderful

Hi Ray,

It sounds like you have a different google account linked to your youtube account.

When you access your youtube channel via a web browser from a PC are you able to login to it using your email and password?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If I try to log into my YouTube channel it directs me to the google log in
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I’d love the direct session, but can’t at this point, just about to go on stage singing at a Christmas Concert, can you post back to me tomorrow morning please

Hi Ray, sorry about the delay I wasnt working Sunday.

What we need to do is make sure from a PC you can login to you tube and access your channel normally, then we can be sure we are using the correct credentials and look to setup your phone so it works as you would expect using the app.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can’t be back at my mac until this evening, does that work for you?

What time works for you this evening Ray?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I’ll be home and able to sit down in front of the Mac at 6.30pm

Ok I will contact you around 6.30 this evening.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Great

No problem

Hi Ray, is now a good time to discuss your issue?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just eating, are you ok for 10 minutes?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I’ll be as quick as I can
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok James, I'm here
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is the youtube channel I wish to link with my google account,https://www.youtube.com/user/mightywonderfulup until last Friday it was, when I purchased a new phone, I was asked to log back into my google account, and instead of seeing this account, a new youtube account popped up.
I've tried deleting this account, and have even deleted my google account and reinstalled, but I can't seem to link this account. I am using the same email and password ***** before, so I don't understand what is going on!!
I tried to use the youtube.com/gaia_link process, but this also without success, HELP !!!!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi James, I know I missed our planned slot, but I quickly ask you for an eta as to when you're likely to be able to chat?, cheers Ray

Hi Ray,

I can spare 30 minutes so we can at least investigate the issue and see where that gets us.

Lets start a remote session on your laptop.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what happens now?

Start by clicking here, and then on the green I agree button.

It should download a file called Elsinoore screen connect.

Depending on how your Mac is setup your may need to install Java (if not already installed), you can check that by clicking the Elsinoore file and seeing if it says it cant find a program to run it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you send that remote request again please

Please click the link here to start the remote assistance session.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm downloading Java now

Great, shouldnt take more than a minute or two, next follow the video here.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok Java installed

Run the program again, if you get a apple message saying not allowed follow the instructions in the video above

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok are we connected now?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am seeing a 2 squares linked together symbol in my dock
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you there James?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What now?