Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Software expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Is there a sharing app available for website pages that is

Is there a sharing app available for website pages that is fun to use? e.g. shows you on a map where you have shared to, or makes a game out of sharing?
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

I am sorry it has taken so long for you to get a reply. I think it is because no one knows of anything that matches the description of what you are looking for.

I spent some time for you searching around but could not find anything that was similar really to what you are asking.

About the only service I can think of is stumbleupon. http://www.stumbleupon.com/

Stumbleupon is a website/app that allows people to submit websites and also it recommends websites based on your interest and it is fun.

Not exactly what you are describing but is the closest I can think of.

If you need further help please do not hesitate to reply and let me know.

Thank You
-Chris