Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

Hello, I have Filemaker Pro 12 Database with about 1200 records.

Customer Question

I have Filemaker Pro 12 Database with about 1200 records. In essen i have a layout with a header part and a body part. I have 3 or 4 fields in the header part and 1 text field in the body part. The text field that might be empty or a few lines or it might contain several pages of text (5 or 6). I need to be able to print the records with a page break between each record but using as few pages as possible iw if here is only few lones of text dont want to print lots of blank pages . What seem like a simple thing has proved to be very difficult. The attempts I have made seem the work initially but the text seems moves out of phase with the headers.
Category: Software